Thursday 23, May 2013
of the agencies and organizations listed below offer individuals with
disabilities and their families options for purchasing accessibility
equipment. We hope that the addition of links to possible resources will aid you in your quest for funding and eliminate any roadblocks that might be preventing you from getting equipment that will make your life fully accessibile!
Contact us if you have any questionsThis
information has been provided as a resource and no guarantee or implied
guarantee of funding has been made by Griffin Medical Associates, Inc.
POSSIBLE FUNDING SOURCES
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- DisabilityInfo.gov -- Your online connection to the federal government's disability related information and resources
- National Family of Caregivers Association
- National Organization for Empowering Caregivers
- Life Challenges
- We are a non-profit resource center originated to offer people
inspiration, support and hope while they face challenges, crises,
change, unexpected events, obstacles and turning points in their lives.
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
- Home modification is adaptation to the living environment intended to
increase ease of use, safety, security and independence.
- provides objective information about assistive technology products
and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international
- provides information about: disabled travel, wheelchair travel,
disabled holidays, disability travel, handicapped travel, accessible
travel, accessible travel, and vacations for disabled, mature travel.
- National Council on Independent Living
- Independent Living Institute - The Independent Living Institute promotes disabled people�s self-determination.
- Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
- The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association
- The National Council on Aging